Saturday, January 17, 2009

Laughter

Look at the title. Really its all I want. All i really ever want to do. I love to laugh and smile, just forget the worries that plague day after day. Stupid worries that have no place in my life or no power over me. Seems that they dont really seem to care cause they stick around regardless. I guess its ok though. Just becuase they are there doesnt mean they have to bother me.

Ever get sick of evaluating a situation? Wondering how it will turn out? How it will end or affect others of you? Why are people so obsessed with outcomes? Why cant we enjoy something for what it is? Not think of tomorow just make sure today works out. eh I want to be done thinking about repercussions for awhile. I am so sick of being scared of stepping on toes. Somedays not caring would be the biggest blessing ever. But its just not my style.



I think I care to much.

I just want to laugh.

2 comments:

  1. These words aren't worthless, in fact, they are probably the hearts yearning of so many more than you know.

    Welcome to the silly world of blogging. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome my friend.

    happy to have a window into the complex thing known as your brilliant mind.

    laughter and you seem to go hand in hand.

    your parents named you well.

    ReplyDelete