Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Fight

Latley I have been thinking about alot. Its tough to find one thing to blog about because I never just think about one thing. However I had a thought. From time to time I have been known to send epic texts and I thought my slim audience might get a kick out of one of these. This story was sent in response to where college economics gets you in life.

Economics is so lame there will never be a situation where I will use this information. (My first text)

What if it saves your life some day? (The response to my text)

Then I will have probably told my captors, after my spirit had finally broken that the real GDP of the US dropped from 1971 to 1978. But when my captors release me, I find out that I want to go back to their prison. For I had fallen in love with the guard who kept watch on my cell. Her name was Alaina. She was nice to me and smuggled me extra food and read me bedtime stories like "If you give a Moose a Muffin" and " The Giving Tree". Ah yes this was love I tell you. But alas she did not love me back. She was just acting out of pity and compassion towards a poor, imprisoned soul. So alone and friendless I stagger out into the bleak Chicago rain, not knowing where my feet are taking me, and not caring. For cold and wet are not concerns for me now. Just simple words that describe physical effects that are assaulting by body. But these base meager feelings are overwhelmed by the anguish that has taken up its vile abode in my heart and called my innermost feelings home. This is where learning economics gets you.

And that was my text. Epic I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment